How to play Ultimate Party Challenge on Mac
Get ready to challenge your friends and family in the Ultimate Party Challenge!
Family fun for everyone! It’s time to get the party started this Holiday with Ultimate Party Challenge on Wii. Play tons of high energy, over-the-top competitions, wacky sports activities, and mind boggling brain challenges! Get your body moving with the innovative use of the DanceDanceRevolution Controller and Wii Remote. Test your skills in a world of colorful, interactive backdrops and tons of multiplayer games for you and up to 3 of your friends! Get on your feet and jump into the Ultimate Party Challenge!
• Compete in 40 fun minigames that test your physical, musical, and mental skills
• Customize your very own avatar or choose from a diverse selection of amusing characters
• Move your body by using your DanceDanceRevolution controller and Wii Remote
• Select from a variety of multiplayer Modes where you can play with up to 3 of your friends
• Test your rhythm, speed, and brain skills in a collection of fantasy games and crazy sports events, such as:
• Bungee Splash
• 3-Row Free Throw (Basketball)
• Balloon Race
• Human Cannonball
• Snowboard Challenge
• Cow Coral Roundup, and more!
• Win minigame challenges to unlock new accessories in the Party Shop and dress your character in new outfits
• Enjoy colorful 3D backgrounds and high-energy music in every level
First released: Dec 2009
Play Ultimate Party Challenge on Mac with Parallels (virtualized)
The easiest way to play Ultimate Party Challenge on a Mac is through Parallels, which allows you to virtualize a Windows machine on Macs. The setup is very easy and it works for Apple Silicon Macs as well as for older Intel-based Macs.
Parallels supports the latest version of DirectX and OpenGL, allowing you to play the latest PC games on any Mac. The latest version of DirectX is up to 20% faster.
Our favorite feature of Parallels Desktop is that when you turn off your virtual machine, all the unused disk space gets returned to your main OS, thus minimizing resource waste (which used to be a problem with virtualization).
Ultimate Party Challenge installation steps for Mac
Go to Parallels.com
and download the latest version of the software.
Follow the installation process and make sure you allow Parallels in your Mac’s security preferences (it will prompt you to do so).
When prompted, download and install Windows 10. The download is around 5.7GB. Make sure you give it all the permissions that it asks for.
Once Windows is done installing, you are ready to go. All that’s left to do is install Ultimate Party Challenge like you would on any PC.
Did it work?
Help us improve our guide by letting us know if it worked for you.