How to play Rolling Gunner on Mac
- Navigate across 6 stages blanketed in a hail of bullets from an unceasing onslaught of enemies and screen-filling bosses
- Choose from 3 different STORK ships to pilot, each with unique attributes and firing patterns
- Multiple difficulty settings allow players of all skill levels to jump in and enjoy a true bullet hell experience
- Save Replays and use Training mode to master the Rolling Gun and learn the intricacies of each stage
- A pulse-pounding, high-energy original soundtrack composed by COSIO (Space Invaders Extreme, Groove Coaster) perfectly complements the gameplay
- Beautifully animated cutscenes marry gameplay and story
- A challenging risk v reward point system will have seasoned players shooting for the top of the in-game leaderboard
First released: Aug 2018
Play Rolling Gunner on Mac with Parallels (virtualized)
The easiest way to play Rolling Gunner on a Mac is through Parallels, which allows you to virtualize a Windows machine on Macs. The setup is very easy and it works for Apple Silicon Macs as well as for older Intel-based Macs.
Parallels supports the latest version of DirectX and OpenGL, allowing you to play the latest PC games on any Mac. The latest version of DirectX is up to 20% faster.
Our favorite feature of Parallels Desktop is that when you turn off your virtual machine, all the unused disk space gets returned to your main OS, thus minimizing resource waste (which used to be a problem with virtualization).
Rolling Gunner installation steps for Mac
Go to Parallels.com
and download the latest version of the software.
Follow the installation process and make sure you allow Parallels in your Mac’s security preferences (it will prompt you to do so).
When prompted, download and install Windows 10. The download is around 5.7GB. Make sure you give it all the permissions that it asks for.
Once Windows is done installing, you are ready to go. All that’s left to do is install Rolling Gunner like you would on any PC.
Did it work?
Help us improve our guide by letting us know if it worked for you.