How to play Jigsaw Club on Mac
Jigsaw Club is not only give your entertainment pastime but also help you. Difficulty of Jigsaw Club can be chosen by yourself, easy jigsaw puzzles can increase people's sense of accomplishment and the difficult jigsaw puzzles can cultivate people's patience and increase their observation.
Jigsaw Club is a funny and unique jigsaw puzzle game. It covers variety of HD albums, each one can be amazing your eyes! Jigsaw Club can enhance your observation, develop patience, and focus. Choose a jigsaw puzzle, it can provide you a few hours of happiness.
-Key of Jigsaw Club -
·Beautiful HD pictures in various albums.
·Easy and relaxing to play, try to be a jigsaw club！
·Enjoyable game for all age and gender.
·Play whenever and wherever you want.
·Improve hand eye coordination
·Unique and funny jigsaw puzzles to play with.
·Follow your own rhythm: Make the jigsaw as you want.
Take a break at anytime and anywhere with Jigsaw Club. Can't miss it on your devices！
Subscriber can enjoy the following services during the subscription period:
-Unlock all category pictures.
-Enjoy weekly picks pictures.
-Resources keep updating.
- Subscriptions are from $49.99 USD weekly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly package).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be d
First released: Jan 2018
Play Jigsaw Club on Mac with Parallels (virtualized)
The easiest way to play Jigsaw Club on a Mac is through Parallels, which allows you to virtualize a Windows machine on Macs. The setup is very easy and it works for Apple Silicon Macs as well as for older Intel-based Macs.
Parallels supports the latest version of DirectX and OpenGL, allowing you to play the latest PC games on any Mac. The latest version of DirectX is up to 20% faster.
Our favorite feature of Parallels Desktop is that when you turn off your virtual machine, all the unused disk space gets returned to your main OS, thus minimizing resource waste (which used to be a problem with virtualization).
Jigsaw Club installation steps for Mac
Go to Parallels.com
and download the latest version of the software.
Follow the installation process and make sure you allow Parallels in your Mac’s security preferences (it will prompt you to do so).
When prompted, download and install Windows 10. The download is around 5.7GB. Make sure you give it all the permissions that it asks for.
Once Windows is done installing, you are ready to go. All that’s left to do is install Jigsaw Club like you would on any PC.
Did it work?
Help us improve our guide by letting us know if it worked for you.